Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:0 mins
This lush vegan mint-choc smoothie is über luxurious and pretty surprising. It’s really refreshing, thanks to the mass of fresh black peppermint. It’s awesome as it tastes naughty but makes your body feel really nice!
- 1 banana skinned & broken up
- ½ an avocado peeled & stoned
- 400ml m!lk alternative (we use coconut m!lk koko)
- 3-5 dates stoned (dependant on how sweet you like your smoothie)
- 2 Tbs raw cacao powder*
- handful of blueberries (I keep mine in the freezer)
- handful of ice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- huge handful of black peppermint** including stalks
Bung all the ingredients into your blender in the order above and blitz thoroughly until it's a smooth thick consistency. Pour into your favourite jar and enjoy!
*If you're using normal cocoa powder add an extra Tbs
**If you're using normal mint add in a little extra as black peppermint is really strong!
This would also make a great vegan nice-cream 😀