Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:0 mins
This mental mint-choc smoothie is über luxurious and pretty surprising. It’s really refreshing, thanks to the mass of fresh black peppermint I bung in. It’s awesome as it tastes naughty but makes your body feel really nice! Like you are feeding it something truly delicious and nutritious.
- 1 banana skinned & broken up
- ½ an avocado peeled & stoned
- 400ml m!lk alternative
- 3-5 dates stoned (dependant on how sweet you like your smoothie)
- 2 Tbs raw cacao powder*
- handful of blueberries (I keep mine in the freezer)
- handful of ice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- huge handful of black peppermint**
Bung all the ingredients into your blender in the order above and blitz thoroughly until it's a smooth thick consistency. Pour into your favourite jar and enjoy!
*If you're using normal cocoa powder add an extra Tbs
**If you're using normal mint add in a little extra as black peppermint is really strong!