Yield:1 generous mug or 2 normal glasses
Prep Time:10 mins
Cook Time:0 mins
This chocolate ginger smoothie is über luxurious and lush. It's a wonderful combo of cosy rich raw cacao powder and firey ginger root. It is somehow really comforting, warming and refreshing, as it packs a great big zinging ginger punch!
- 4 cm³ ginger root peeled & chopped up
- 1 banana skinned & broken up
- ½ an avocado peeled & stoned
- 3 Tbs raw cacao powder
- handful of blueberries (I keep mine in the freezer)
- handful of ice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3-5 dates stoned (dependant on how sweet you like your smoothie)
- 1 C milk alternative of your choice
Bung all the ingredients into your blender and blitz thoroughly until it's a smooth thick consistency. Pour into your favourite glass and enjoy!
Enjoy sharing this treat of a drink with your children and friends 🙂